Working as part of a Customer focused IT Application Support team, this Full-Time role will report to the Support Team Leader. The role will concentrate on the administrative tasks involved on the Helpdesk, in particular:
Setting up and administering Customer System User Access.
Updating Service Desk Tracking systems (Customer and Internal).
Monitoring for new Service requests and routing those through to the correct individuals.
1st Line Support desk incident assistance and logging.
Administering Support Rotas
Structured training will be provided for the successful candidate, to develop the technical skills required for this role.
This is a full-time office based role (Ringwood) and hours are Monday-Friday 08:30 – 17:00.
- Confidence when dealing with customers and ability to empathise with Users.
- Ability to display active listening.
- Articulate, polite and courteous telephone manner.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Proven Time Management skills, punctual and can perform to a deadline.
- PC and IT Confident.
- Team player.
- Shows initiative and can multitask.
- Access to a vehicle and clean driving license.
Experience in all or some of the following preferred:
- Windows 10 Desktop
- Telephone and Remote IT Support
- Active Directory (Office 365 MDM)
- Exchange / Office 365
- Microsoft Server – 2012 / 2016
- Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS)
- VMware (Desirable)
For the successful candidate, we offer:
Salary of £18K – £22K.
25 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Share in a performance-related annual bonus scheme.
Option to join our PMI scheme.
Perkbox – because happy teams do great things!
For more information or to apply for the position, please send us your CV using the link below.
Get in touch
Get in touch, our expert team are waiting to help.